Home Forums Dogerr Forum How do I receive my purchase?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dogerr 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RaptorFranko
    Participant

I recently purchased the service “GIVE YOU Funny Article that make you laugh” from the user Chico. I made the payment of 500D through coinpayments.net, they went through, and then I was left wondering how to claim my funny article. Would I be contacted by the user? By the site? Was there someplace on dogerr I was supposed to go to get it?

So I checked my e-mail this morning, and all I got was this email from dogerr.com saying:

Purchase Receipt

Dear Francis
    Thank you for your purchase. Please click on the link(s) below to download your files.
    GIVE YOU Funny Article that make you laugh –
    dogerr.com

And that was it. There was no link in the e-mail to a funny article. There was no file to download. And why is it even suggesting that I have to download a file? I figured it would just be a link to an article online. Doge aren’t really worth anything at this point, but I have to admit that 500D was more than linking me to an article should’ve cost. I just wanted to test out your system. I figured I would at least get the article being advertised by the service. But I didn’t even get that, and now I’m out 500D.

If there is still a way to claim my purchase, I will happily take that. Do I need to confer with Chico? Do you need to? Is Chico even still a user? When I clicked on his user page, it said Page not found. If Chico is no longer a user or this service is no longer available, you should take that listing down. Also, if the previous is true, I would like a refund of my 500D.

I wanted to offer some fun doge services myself, but if this is going to be the headache my customers experience, I probably won’t be using this site.

#3616 Reply

dogerr
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply, but our entire team was overseas on business trips and holidays.

Did you contact the seller before you bought to see whether the service is still available (Refer to frontpage info as well as info on the product page).

Regards

Steph

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How do I receive my purchase?