This is Steph, the co-founder of
- muchmarket, the dogecoin marketplace to buy and sell digital and physical goods, and
- dogerr, the dogecoin freelancer and microjobs platform.
Thanks to the initiative of /u/GoodShibe, Shibe Saturday has been successfully running for months now.
The purpose is to increase the use of dogecoin as a medium of trade, e.g. to buy and sell goods and services.
We have been running muchmarket and dogerr since January and February 2014, respectively. Since then, our webpages have become the home of over 500 vendors and over 1,000 users who regularly exchange dogecoins for creative, beautiful, and outrageously crazy things.
- You can get amazing music and games for close to nothing.
- You can instantly download ebooks and comics and support creative authors through dogecoin.
- You can buy dogecoin themed merch.
- You can get amazing arts and crafts items for dogecoin.
On dogerr you can get freelancer and microjobber to help you out
- For video
- For graphics & design
- For Audio & Music
- And there is a lot of crazy and bizarre stuff available for very little doge.
If you are looking for help, you can also post a job request on the dogerr job board.
And there is more …
- In the past, we have helped people to find buyers in the case of an emergency. For example, we helped a fellow shibe tosell concert tickets to a Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age concertin Melbourne for dogecoin.
- Muchmarket.com also is a platform for dogecoin crowdfunding campaigns
- Our websites can also be used as a free escrow service. For more info just send an email to email@example.com
We offer all of these services for FREE, because we will take the dogecoin community to the moon!
Our goal is best defined by one redditor’s statement about the future of dogecoin in early 2014:
“In 2020, dogerr.com will have superseded amazon.com”
We will take you to the moon!
The dogerr team